American Alliance Security Agency is dedicated to keeping your data safe.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect data from our users to improve our customer service and use Forsee Results from software to track user satisfaction and assess site efficiency through the voluntary survey offered to website visitors. The data we collect from these surveys is used to prioritize and identify improvements to the functions of website elements and content for visitors. The survey is used to give us feedback and ratings associated with a series of questions concerning aesthetics, performance, user experience, usability and so on. However, users are not asked to provide personal data. Tiers 2 cookies enable us to identify users who have already been offered the survey and to ensure that they are promoted just once every 90 days.
How We Use the Information Collected
We use the data collected from and about you to:
· Send you requested service information or product
· Assess your business needs to determine to determine suitable products
· Administer your account
· Attend to the requests of customers
· Send you marketing communications
· Send you vital newsletter
· Improve our marketing efforts and website
· Attend to your concerns and questions
· Conduct analysis and research
The Legal Basis on Which We Process your Personal Information
We process personal data under the applicable legal law and with fairness and transparency. We conduct our processing activities:
· To fulfill our contractual responsibilities to you
· With your consent
· In compliance with the law
· For the legitimate purpose of conducting our business as well as to develop and improve our services to prevent fraud and to enhance user experience.
How We Share Your Details
AASA may share user personal information to fulfill the purposes of Section 3 above to the categories of recipients below:
· Subsidiaries and affiliates to better meet the needs of the AASA membership and its needs
· Service providers helping to oversee the Services, educational research programs, events, and programs
· Exhibitors and Sponsors of our events
· Third parties who provide services and products of interest to AASA members;
· Data Analytics Platforms, like Google Analytics, to perform analysis and compile statistics to enhance our user experience and services.
What are your Rights concerning your Personal Information?
We provide you options concerning our disclosure and use of your details for marketing purposes. You may withhold your consent to:
The security of your private information is vital to us. When you provide sensitive details on our website (for instance, log-in credentials), we encrypt such detail using standard security SSL. We follow the general protocol to safeguard the personal data submitted to us during transmission and immediately we receive it.
How We Collect and Use Third Party Personal Data
You may have provided personal information about other people such as their date of birth, names, and gender. However, we want you to know that the information is only used for the aim of completing your request or for whatever reason you may have provided such information.
We use and enable specific third parties to use web beacons, cookies and other related technologies to improve our Services and to assist in data collection. Third parties or we may use persistent or session cookies. Persistent cookies are found on the hard drive of your device unless you delete them or they expire after thirteen months. Session cookies can only last for the specified time of your visit and are removed when you close your browser.
If all or part of our assets is acquired or sold to another organization, or if there was a merger, we still retain the rights to maintain the personal details we collect from you.
Link to other Sites